WAYNE M. PECHT, ESQUIRE
Member of the firm
Mr. Pecht is the founding member of the law firm Pecht & Associates, PC and concentrates his practice in business and corporate law, special needs planning, and estate planning and estate administration. Mr. Pecht is also a licensed Certified Public Accountant. He received his Juris Doctorate from the Dickinson School of Law of the Pennsylvania State University and his LLM in taxation from Georgetown University School of Law.
Mr. Pecht is a frequent lecturer on wealth preservation issues. He is involved in a variety of activities and organizations that assist families with special needs.
Other noteworthy items include:
- Adjunct Assistant Professor of Law - The Dickinson School of Law (Law and Accounting 1989-2000)
- Alumni Trustee, The Dickinson School of Law (1984-1987)
- Admitted Pennsylvania Supreme Court, California Supreme Court, United States Supreme Court, United States District Court for the Eastern, Middle and Western Districts of Pennsylvania, United States Tax Court, and United States Court of Appeals for the Third Circuit
- Member of American (member of Sections of Taxation, Health Law and Business Law), California, Pennsylvania and Dauphin County and Cumberland County Bar Associations
- Member of Pennsylvania and American Institutes of Certified Public Accountants
- Member of American Association of Attorney-Certified Public Accountants
- Member of National Health Lawyers Association
Mr. Pecht was a member of the Board of Supervisors of Silver Spring Township, Cumberland County, Pennsylvania for twelve years and served as Chairman of the Board for eight years. He served as a member of the Board of Directors of the West Shore Chamber of Commerce for six years.
Mr. Pecht's peers in the legal profession have recognized him by selecting him for inclusion in The Best Lawyers in America 2008, 2009, and 2010.
ROB BLEECHER, ESQUIRE
Rob Bleecher practices primarily in the areas of Arbitration and Litigation involving investment securities, and general consumer and commercial litigation. He also practices Transactional Law in real estate matters and in estate planning and administration.
He is an Arbitrator with FINRA (the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority) and a member of the Public Investors Arbitration Bar Association (PIABA), the Pennsylvania Bar Association, and the Dauphin County and Cumberland County Bar Associations. He is a graduate of Villanova University School of Law and is admitted to practice before the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania, the U.S District Court for the Eastern District of Pennsylvania, and the U.S District Court for the Middle District of Pennsylvania .